Credit goes to a superb teammate who created this doc I have to share.
1. From UCSM, navigate to the LAN tab.
2. At the bottom of screen, there will be a Traffic Monitoring Sessions section, expand this.
3. Here you need to choose which side to monitor traffic, FI-A or FI-B.
4. Once selected, right click and select Create Traffic Monitoring Session.
Note: This will prompt you for a name, admin state, destination and speed; For now leave admin state disabled and then select the destination port in which you’ve connected a laptop to the fabric switch.
5. Once the session has been created, you may select the session to specify which traffic you would like to monitor.
6. The available sources are uplink ethernet ports, port channels, VLANs, vNICS, VM-vNICs, vHBAs, FCoE Storage Ports, and Appliance Ports.
7. Once you’ve added your sources and correctly connected the laptop with wireshark ready, you can enable the session.